Assistant Principal/CTE Director
Braxton County High School Core Beliefs and Values
“Academic Excellence for All”
- Teacher leadership has a positive impact on student growth.
- Setting high expectations leads to success.
- Creativity promotes ingenuity and success.
- Student’s diverse abilities and multiple intelligences offer many unique learning opportunities that create a culture of learning.
- A collaborative model fosters positive growth.
- A connection with the school’s culture, parent involvement and community impacts students and promotes the learning process.